With spring on its way, there’s no better time than now to begin shopping for a new car. The roads will soon be clear of slushy snow so you can show off your brand new vehicle without getting it dirty on your very first drive. Before you head over to your preferred dealership, there are a few tasks you should have completed before going to purchase a new car.
- Save Up A Down Payment: Whether you’re hoping to buy a brand new car or are considering a few years used, it’s important to focus on saving up a down payment before you will need or want to buy a new car. Having the extra funds saved up ahead of time will help you feel more confident in your finances when the time comes to buy and you’ll be able to have a better idea of what your monthly car payment will be in the future.
- Have a Good Credit Score: If you don’t plan on having a co-signer when you lease or buy your car, having a good credit score can help your chances of getting approved for a loan to help you pay for the new vehicle. Making sure your payments are on time and that you’re not in a serious amount of debt will help your credit score get higher and in the clear.
- Research the Features You Want: New cars come with a ton of different bells and whistles, some of which you may not need or want for your own personal vehicle. If you have an idea of what make or model of car you want, research the features it can come with and how much extra they cost. Knowing what you want added onto your car can save you a lot of time when you’re ready to buy.
If you’re interested in auto repair franchise opportunities, contact Meineke Franchise today at (866) 614-0479.
Though many companies take a hands-off approach to their franchisees, Meineke provides our franchisees with as much support as they need to get your new business up and running effectively. Our franchisees are a part of our family and their individual success is very important to us, which is why we offer each franchisee with the following support.
- Help with Operations
Meineke prides itself on providing franchisees with first-rate operations support. If you experience difficulty with any facet of your business’s day-to-day operations, Meineke is always here to help! Whether you’re in need of technical training or customer service support, we’ll provide the help you need to get the most out of our franchise opportunities.
- Discounted Supplies
Although we don’t require our franchise owners to purchase their supplies and replacement parts directly from us, we allow them to do so oftentimes at heavily negotiated rates. At Meineke, we fully understand the financial trials and tribulations involved with running a business and we try to aid all of our franchisees in easing this burden.
- Additional Training
Meineke wants to make sure that you are operating under the best practices in the industry. Therefore we provided continued training and support to our franchisees both online and in-store. Your franchise’s success is our success, and if you require assistance adjusting to your new role then we’re here to help in any way that we can.
When it comes to running an auto and oil change franchise, there’s no better company to work with than Meineke. If you’re interested in opening an auto repair shop of your own under the Meineke brand, we provide all prospective franchisees with a variety of resources and tools to help them develop and grow into a booming auto care business.
Each region: northeast, southeast, Midwest, west coast, and Canada, all have their own assigned franchise development managers to help each and every franchisee get started. By having regional managers, we’re able to better assist those living in certain areas to find the perfect location for their new business. Meineke offers both single and multi-unit development opportunities so you can pave the path to your success in the Meineke world. Though running multiple centers isn’t ideal for all, it can bring in highly profitable results if managed the right way.
At Meineke, we also provide our franchisees with the tools needed to identify the right market for your business. We use a tool that gives us the ability to model your geographical region and determine the prime location for your new car care center based on population densities, traffic counts, competition, and so many more factors.
If you’re interested in becoming a Meineke franchisee, contact us today at 866-614-0479 to get started or visit MeinekeFranchise.com for more information.
If you’re looking for a more fulfilling career than where you’re at now, Meineke has a variety of auto franchise opportunities for anyone interested in owning a car care business of their own. With the fresh start mindset of the new year in full swing, now is the time to take charge of your work life. You don’t have to be an auto expert to run a Meineke franchise of your own and a solid background in business can pave the way to a successful career.
The auto care industry is always in full stride, as new cars are continuously produced and older cars are constantly in need of repairs and tune-ups. Being able to promote yourself as a proud and reliable Meineke representative will assure that your new business is always booming. At Meineke, we have a variety of start-up tools that will help you select the best location for your franchise, provide effective training, and offer marketing support so you can have all the tools you need to bring in new customers.
If you’re interested in starting a fulfilling career as a business owner, contact Meineke Franchise today at 866-614-0479 or visit us online to apply and download our franchise kit.
With 2016 in the past, many people take the opportunity of the new year to give themselves a fresh start in various aspects of their lives. No matter what your New Year’s resolutions may be, it’s important to strive to give your car a little extra love in the upcoming year. Below, we’ve listed 2 ways to keep your car in check throughout the new year.
- Fix it up! With the fresh start of the new year, one of your car care resolutions should be to fix your car up to the best of your ability. If you’ve been driving around with a ding in the bumper for the past three years, make it your goal in 2017 to finally get that taken care of. If your check engine light has been on since the beginning of time, take your car in for a check-up to make sure everything is as it should be and to get that light to turn off.
- Clean it more often. By keeping your car cleaned up, both internally and externally, you’ll have a vehicle that you feel good about driving, even if it’s not as new as you wish it were. A nice, shiny exterior allows your car to be pleasing to look at and a clean, organized interior will let you find important documents with ease and prevent the health hazards of dust and old food.
Start the year off right by setting yourself some car care goals for 2017. A fresh, clean car can make your daily commute just a little more enjoyable, so stop by a Meineke auto repair franchise today and get started!
If you’re planning to jumpstart your career in 2017, Meineke has plenty of auto franchise opportunities that may be exactly what you’re looking for. Finding that perfect job can be rough and many people feel as if they’ll never achieve happiness in their career path. Fortunately, Meineke allows aspiring entrepreneurs the chance to own and operate a franchise location of their very own.
You don’t have to be a mechanic or vehicle expert to own a Meineke franchise and we provide a variety of training courses and resources to all of our franchise owners to get them up to speed, no matter what level of knowledge they have upon joining the franchise team.
Car care and repair is a highly consistent industry that shows no sign of being any less prevalent in the daily lives of consumers. There are always cars breaking down, needing oil changes, and in need of maintenance tune-ups that there will never be a shortage of business at your franchise location. We’ll also help you choose the best location in your area for your new business so you can bring in maximum customers and maximum profit.
If you’re interested in becoming a Meineke franchise owner in 2017, don’t hesitate to call us today at 866-614-0479!
Owning an auto repair franchise can be an extremely rewarding career move for both you and your family. Though getting started may seem intimidating, our team at Meineke Franchise has made the process very convenient for those who aren’t sure where to begin.
If you’re interested in owning a Meineke franchise of your own, you’ll first need to submit the Meineke Preliminary Discover Questionnaire, which can be found in our downloadable franchise kit. Within 4 to 8 weeks, we’ll work with you to help achieve mutual approval for the franchise and you’ll be able to sign the FTA and purchase a Meineke license.
Your next step will to select the ideal Meineke location within your com
munity. You’ll want to be sure that your new business is located in an easy-to-find, accessible area where a lot of traffic passes by each day. The best repair shops are the ones that are people recognize and trust and with the Meineke brand, you’re sure to bring in continuous satisfied customers. Our real estate teams will help you to identify a location within your market.
If you’re interested in owning your very own Meineke franchise location, contact us today at 866-614-0479. Be sure to download our franchise kit so you can get started on your new career right away!
With winter weather fast approaching, it’s important to understand how to drive safely should you be out in harsh conditions. Despite how beautiful the snow may be when it first falls, it can wreak havoc on roads and your car if you’re not careful getting from point A to B. Preparing your vehicle and keeping your emergency supplies stocked are some of the best things you can do to be prepared.
Prepare your Vehicle
It’s important to keep your vehicle in top shape, especially as the winter season draws near. Some important things that you should check include your brakes, exhaust system, wiper blades, tires, and car battery to make sure your car runs as it should in unfavorable weather. Make sure you keep your gas tank full so you always have enough in case you get stuck in a blizzard.
Keep Supplies on Hand
Winter weather is one of the worst times to be stuck on the side of the road. Keeping items in your car such as booster cables, a spare tire, blankets, a flashlight, non-perishable foods, and an ice scrapper can help you be prepared and safe for any situation.
At Meineke, we offer a variety of car care services all year long. If you’re interested in opening one of our automotive franchises in your area, contact us today at 704-756-5657 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Getting your tires rotated is an integral part of your regular vehicle maintenance. Rotating your tires will ensure that they wear evenly across all four wheels so that one or more are not worn out before the others. Ideally, a rotation should be performed every 6,000 miles.
Front tires tend to wear quicker on the outer edges as they lean in that direction when you turn corners. Rear tires tend to wear about the same as they generally just follow what the front ones do, but it’s still important to make sure they’re rotated regularly. Leaving tires in place can run the risk of the heavier used front tires to wear down, causing you to replace them thousands of miles sooner than the ones in the back.
It’s also important to make sure your air pressure is monitored regularly, and many gas stations offer this service for free or a few quarters. Keeping your tire pressure where it should be not only reduces gas mileage, but it keeps your tires performing at top capacity. When you get your tires rotated regularly, the air pressure is also checked and adjusted – taking this little yet important step completely off of your mind!
If you’re interested in owning an auto repair franchise of your own, contact Meineke Franchise today at 704-756-5657 or email email@example.com to inquire about how to get started.
Car Care Month is far from over and those of us at Meineke want to make sure your vehicle is in prime condition before the colder months hit. Read below for even more car care tips to prepare your automobile for fall and winter weather.
- Make sure your engine is functioning properly. Check to see if it’s providing the best balance of power and fuel as well as producing the lowest amount of emissions.
- Check your car’s HVAC system. Heating, ventilating and air conditioning are important factors all year round, but as the temperatures drop you want to make sure your defrost and internal heat is in optimal condition.
- Be sure that your steering system has been tuned up. This includes shock absorbers, struts, chassis parts, and other components of the steering and suspension system.
- Check your tires! Tires are one of the most important parts of your car and if they are very worn or bald, your traction on icy roads greatly decreases.
- Replace wipers and light bulbs if needed. Lights are extremely important, especially in less than favorable weather conditions. It’s also a good idea to replace your windshield wipers should they be old, frayed, or damaged.
The Meineke brand strives to provide optimal car care service and repairs all year round. If you’re interested in becoming a business owner through our company, visit MeinekeFranchise.com for more information.