(Percent change from Previous Year)
- Note: *Forecast Estimated
- Source:*AAIA Channel Forecast Model
Information provided by the AAIA Digital Factbook 2016
In today’s economy, investing in a growing industry is essential, and franchise opportunities are a great route to take. As identified in the forecast model above, the automotive industry has grown significantly since 2000 and is projected to grow through 2016. Part of the reason for this trend is that consumers are holding on to their cars for longer periods of time and miles driven continue to grow, resulting in increased maintenance and repairs.
Coinciding with the growing automotive aftermarket, Meineke Car Care franchise has also realized positive same stores sales growth since 2009. We believe that our dedication and focus to the brand experience, along with our retail and marketing technology platform, provides our customers and franchisees with a world-class operation.
Top 5 reasons to join the Automotive Industry today!*
- Between 2012 and 2014, new vehicle sales will top 16 million-Nearly the amount of cars sold between 2008 and 2011!
- The number of cars that are 5 years and older are expected to grow 41% over the next four years!
- The total number of vehicles on the road is expected to grow from 252 million in 2014 to 261 million by 2017!
- The 2014 Automotive Industry is expected to grow 2.8%.
- Between 2014 to 2017, the annual growth of auto care sales is expected to increase 3.6%!
Auto Repair and Care is a $327 Billion Dollar Industry*
The field of auto repair has been expanding throughout the past several years as we have seen the average age of vehicles increase. In addition to keeping their cars longer, there has also been an increase in the number of cars sold each year. We guide you with every aspect of the franchise including:
- Training and Support
- Qualifications for Potential Owners
- Startup Costs
- Franchising Process
- Growth Opportunities
You can offer service to people in need through automotive franchises. The average annual sales of a Meineke Car Care Center total $700,035**. Change your future today and join the automotive industry.
* 2016 AAIA Factbook
**Please see item 19 of Franchise Disclosure Doc for further earnings details
What does this mean for you?
An unparalleled opportunity to take advantage of a rapidly increasing market. As consumers continue to keep their vehicles on the road longer, these vehicles are in need of more maintenance and repairs and more of the services that you can offer as a Meineke business owner!